The year is 2030. Marketing spends all their time creating engaging content. Sales spends all their time talking with engaged prospects at target accounts. AI-assisted automation drives Sales & Marketing alignment to create a friction-free customer experience. Growth and profits are through the roof.
Back here in the year 2023 we still rely on the fundamental Sales & Marketing strategies and tactics that have worked for decades.
Today, technology is best used to augment these proven processes to create efficiencies and lay the foundation for predictable and profitable growth.
It takes a Technical Marketing Leader to successfully integrate best practices with strategic innovation.
That’s my mission, that’s my passion.
After 15+ years and over $645MM in revenue generated there are a few things that still get me the most fired up:
1) Watching LTV jump from helping take a product up-market or successfully layering in cross-sells & up-sells.
2) Seeing a new acquisition channel scale profitably, with minimal effort.
3) Turning around a failing paid media strategy to get CAC:LTV above 300% while providing full-funnel support to improve pipeline velocity.
4) Building a specialized team and seeing them reach a level of productivity and expertise they never thought possible.
5) Seeing 3-6X more inbound leads by removing friction from the buyers journey, and focusing the strategy around storytelling rather than product-pushing.
I look forward to connecting and making a difference together.
// Shane Stone
// shane @ shanestone . com
P.S. Please Connect on LinkedIn and we can start a conversation about anything listed in my profile. I’m ready to give back to repay all those that spent their time answering my questions along the way.